A Dreamhack Comes True Today

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilenceIQU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-03-2011

Man, I was hoping CBR would win this.

ndut182

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

congratz....i like this video....

pristine hymen

06-03-2011

im so glad that they won this. i was so irked at how many votes majistrate was getting. this was the only well-done, touching video. good job mikelikeslights, have fun at dreamhack

Nachopop

06-03-2011

Tssk, I can't go to Dreamhack... I'm going to HellFest baby ;D

Edit: Downvoting me wont make the difference :3

Meleesan

06-03-2011

Yes I was hoping this would win

Tootles

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneys View Post
You know your gonna be like 40 one day, and that tatoo is still gonna be there. And you're gonna have to explain to your future wife and kids why you have that right... cuz them ****s are hard to remove.
Exactly why this dedicated soul is going to Sweden! Hahaha!

OriginZ

06-03-2011

Grats

Zythos

06-03-2011

Very disappointing (and sad), but i guess grats

zeefomiv

06-03-2011

I'm so happy this video won. Honestly I almost cried. The emotion in the video is so palpable its crazy. You can tell LoL means a lot to them, It truly brings them together. I can't help but be jealous because my family isn't like that at all,my mom,brother and stepdad don't even like video games that much,I'm the only one,and they make fun of me for playing games all the time and I get yelled at about it.

Arezslan

06-03-2011

inb4 someone says the tatoos r fake, the family/gf r fake and all that was an act to win the contest