A Dreamhack Comes True Today

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ButterAndPants

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolby View Post
Wasn't arguing that, I'm just saying that obviously Riot has very biased decision makers on their crew, which is finally giving me heed to why certain balances changes are made.
I agree, no matter who would have won there would have been an uproar in the forums. God forbid Captain Knots win, which was my personal favorite.

Arihus

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolby View Post
Wasn't arguing that, I'm just saying that obviously Riot has very biased decision makers on their crew, which is finally giving me heed to why certain balances changes are made.
I think that you are pushing it with the Balance Team accusations; any bias there is virtually eliminated due to the fact that it is indeed a Team of developers.

That being said, whoever chose this video was obviously biased.

xTenshi

06-03-2011

Was the best video imo.

Loddoss

06-03-2011

Riot,

You guys are full of ****. This commercial for Monster drink has been cleverly trolled passed your eyes. On top of that, the commercial for Monster drink, is what you PRETEND the game is -- and NOT what the game is. You want to create an illusion, but that is it, this game is nothing more than passe - the flavor of the month. Are you so delusional to believe that those people in commercial think about the game, or are they actually made the biggest joke ever, by giving you what THEY think YOU THINK the game is. And in doing so, they reversed marketed you, and made subliminal advertisement for Monster drink in the process.
Continue to be delusional in thinking your game is what that commercial is -- that is good-- as the more you believe in your own hype, the more out of touch you are with reality. The more out of touch you are with reality, the fall from your dream will be an amazing hack.

Wow, cant believe you fell for that AstroTurf-ing brought to you by Monster drink Co. You guys are amazing - keep on smelling your own farts. You guys were tooled like idiots you are -- amazing how you got this "shooting star" but it will burn out so fast -- it will make your head spin as you join the unemployment line.

So, yes, keep on believing your own tripe, because everyone keeps on shoving the same **** at you-- and you swallow it without even blinking.

Lol, you got owned.

TotalChuck

06-03-2011

best trolls ever if those are henna tattoos and they got girls to pretend to play lol xD

Bolby

06-03-2011

Heh there will always be uproar, but choosing a video that obviously wasn't the most popular, and also wasn't the most astonishing either doesn't help the situation. There would be alot less complaining from me and other people if the decision didn't go to someone who many people are surprised to have even got close to winning.

The prize was fairly substantial to players of a video game, and decisions like this should have more weight upon them than personal preference of a judge.

RAINING BALLS

06-03-2011

so our opnions doesnt matter?

Bicep

06-03-2011

Holy **** they actually got a tattoo of katarina and MF on their backs?
What.

MuguiwaraNoLuffy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

Nerds SoulMate Tattoo XD

Lazyoats

06-03-2011

Wow.....this one did not deserve to win IMO. There were MUCH creative ones out there.