[Team Guide] AP Teemo's Heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen Star

The Council

03-25-2010

Lil guide I wrote. Probably not the next big tourney winner, but it is a good one.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/te...emo%27s+Heroes

Azing

03-25-2010

Checked it out, thought it sucked and contained a lot of flaws.

No offense, but as soon as I looked and saw you put Starks on pirate I just gave up on the guide.

Fallen Star

The Council

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
Checked it out, thought it sucked and contained a lot of flaws.

No offense, but as soon as I looked and saw you put Starks on pirate I just gave up on the guide.
You looked at just the builds? You cannot say anything about the guide if you didn't read it. Pirate is played as a support dps, in this case. If your giving up the the guide, give up on life while your at it. Maybe next time have some sort of insight to the game before you try and comment on anything.

Vydelar

03-25-2010

I have some issues with the build as well.
Zilean cost - 13975
Gangplank cost - 17475
Amumu cost - 11980
Corki cost (2 items missing) - 12135
and lets not forget your
Teemo cost - 14290

Just looking at the costs, you aren't going to be able to afford most of these items that seem to be required for your end game for a LONG time, and the game should be over before hand, especially for gangplank considering that even with parrlay, there's little chance of him getting all that **** unless he ended up being the carry.

The idea of your two support people, Teemo and Zil being outfitted with snowball items seems iffy too. Add that to the fact of Occult being missing on your carry. I might not be good at the game, but there's a lot better design.

P.S. Nunu would love your one stun team as would many others.