Issue 6/2/2011: Missing Elo or Ranked Stats

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aLazyBastrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

Thanks for posting. I was beginning to wonder if I was going mad when my game records kept disappearing.

bARRtender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

Brentmeister doing work.

Long time no see (you probably don't remember me).

Glad to see this is being resolved. Thanks for the helpful post and the reminder that most people forget (ETA = Estimated)

HookD

06-03-2011

just to provide some info, maybe it'll help. My ranked stats were completely gone after last night, and now today I just played a ranked game, and this is how it looks. Its strange because it shows the 4 wins i have, yet it only gives me "credit" for the one that I won just now.

As you can see here it shows I played 4 ranked games
*******http://i52.tinypic.com/2d15t2r.png********

And here it only gives me credit for 1 win, although still acknowledging I have 4 wins.
*******http://i56.tinypic.com/vsfey9.png********

Hopefully this helps somehow, and possibly even helps in restoring the proper elo to people.

Ravel

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
ETA for compensation: Sometime today.
Not to sound pushy, but I'm just curious if you guys have decided on what sort of compensation to expect?

I only lost 4 games worth of data, and don't really feel as though compensation is necessary..., however I'm never one to turn away a good thing

FujiApples

Recruiter

06-03-2011

i lost a lot of ELO from this bug... got to 1600 --> reset... got to 1350 --> reset.. T_T

WORKSATSTARBUCKS

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dimos View Post
Not to sound pushy, but I'm just curious if you guys have decided on what sort of compensation to expect?

I only lost 4 games worth of data, and don't really feel as though compensation is necessary..., however I'm never one to turn away a good thing
Here's the thing, you've only played 4 games since May 27th, but how about people who have played much much more? I've currently only played 22 games in ranked since then as I don't play a lot, but there are easily people who have played 70+ or maybe even 100 games since the 27th. Seeing your ELO suddenly disappear after all those hours is quite distressing.

I agree it's just a game, but you have to keep in mind there are people who LIVE for this game (lol). Even if you choose that compensation is not necessary, there will be whiners and if Riot selectively distributes compensation based on the amount of ranked games affected, people will whine more. Not saying people won't still whine about the quality of the compensation after it's been given, but Riot doesn't have to worry about such a low playerbase being so discontent. Virtual currency/items as compensation has become quite the industry standard for keeping players content over major bugs/glitches and I'm sure it won't be a huge toll on Riot as quite a big playerbase (including myself) purchase Riot Points.

FizzleBoy

06-03-2011

Compensation is about 1000ip. At least I get a new champ out of this whole mess. ( =

FujiApples

Recruiter

06-03-2011

whats the ETA on restoring our rating?

Caddy

Recruiter

06-03-2011

So I play almost 100 games - and wander out with nothing to show for it?

Fuusion

06-03-2011

When will it be neat?

12345612 ... 19