Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Champion Suggestion = Sharp The Shooter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucid Spectre

Sharp The Shooter

Passive – Eagle Eye; Sharp being a sharp shooter naturally has better eye site then most
Champions, his passive would grant him a larger plain of view.

Skill Q – Cripple Shot; Sharp shoots a bullet into the leg of an opposing champion that
briefly slows said champion. (could be a skill shot)

Skill W – Bank Shot; Sharp pick two targets. Target one takes no damage but acts as a
midpoint to target two. (target two taking the damage)

Skill E – Ghillie Suit; (Passive skill) When Sharp enters tall grass, he temporarily puts on
his Ghillie suit that grants him invisibility (in the tall grass only) for a short amount
of time. (lvl 1=3sec, lvl 2=6sec, lvl 3=9sec, lvl 4=12, lvl 5=15)

Skill R – Boom Head Shot!!!; Sharp pick one visible target on the map and fires a single
shot that hits the target for massive damage.

Let me know what you think Riot. ^ ^

good stuff

hmm i like it all exept for the ulti, that's just too repetetive. and kinda silly, i mean Ezreals and Ashes ulti u can dodge and karthuses ulti can be cleanesed but this is kinda gay i think.

i like the rest though nice ideas ^^