Strongiest / Best / Fav Burster/Nuker:

Anivia 29 23.58%
Annie 60 48.78%
Veigar 13 10.57%
Ryze 21 17.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Anivia vs Annie vs Veigar vs Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dude Man Bro

03-25-2010

I'm here to +1 for Anivia.

Apoceroes

03-25-2010

Also here to +1 Anivia, not many other heros have the team utility and damage to match it as a nuker

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

AE Burst? Ryze
Single Target Burst/Elimination? Veigar
Utility? Anivia
All of that rolled into one sexy 4 year old package? Annie :3

Waffles Inc

03-25-2010

Annie can insta-stun-kill at 1000 range if she takes Flash. Flash, stunbear, Incinerate, Disintegrate. Add bear aura and bear autoattacks and an Annie autoattack if you're somehow still alive, because you're still stunned for another 1.5 seconds at least. That stun is holy-****-long. I fear no hero like I fear an Annie with her stun up.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

03-25-2010

Annie > Ryze > Anivia > Veigar.

wanderingsniper

03-25-2010

AP Ezreal best burst damage eva nuff said...ON TOPIC!!!

Aniva by far best burst I do believe....
Followed by Annie

Osmodius

03-25-2010

For pure burst?

It's hard to say, they kind of depend on the enemy. If the enemy has like 50k mana (i exaggerate) then Veigar, but all of them can potentially drop someone to 0 from full :|

FirestormXL

03-25-2010

If the anivia can land her Frosty pop stun spell for the double dmg, following through with the icicle for another double dmg, then laying down her ulty and walling you in while you try to crawl away only to finish whatever is left alive of you with a second double dmg icicle (very low cooldown)... yea anivia woot.

s2 SL

03-25-2010

Annie is best of the 4. She can 100% -> 0% without much farm [aoe stuns are <3]. Aniv. is 2nd, she cant instagib anyone and is heavily dependent on blue buff/mana, but here frostbite combos hurt -a lot-; her ult/wall are nice as well. She'd prob be up there with annie if her skillshot wasnt as slow. ryze, and veigar are basically mage carrys... might as well replace them with a jax.

knav

03-25-2010

Anivia.

Kthxbai.