We're loosening the beta NDA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dodaek

09-01-2009

good idea but you should give more beta keys guyz. with all the respect. i m seeing that a lot of funs wont play LoL cause they are not getting a beta key. my brother wants one too and he cant get :S i m afraid that a lot of players will prefer to play HoN. they gave about 100000 beta keys. its just my opinion if thats help you. more heroes would be fine hehe i love LoL

sKIDVALLARN

09-01-2009

True, there should be more betakeys out, but the servers might not handle it ? I dont know really, theres always around 200-300 games up in HoN, and in LoL its not quite as much. I do love the game but it needs more testers.

8cLu4hg1OqfY0UID

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodaek View Post
good idea but you should give more beta keys guyz. with all the respect. i m seeing that a lot of funs wont play LoL cause they are not getting a beta key. my brother wants one too and he cant get :S i m afraid that a lot of players will prefer to play HoN. they gave about 100000 beta keys. its just my opinion if thats help you. more heroes would be fine hehe i love LoL
Could say the same, problem with HON that people that have played wc3 dota will think it's way to similar, so i would say in the long run i think HON is gonna loose players.

Leonelda

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demox View Post
Holy Sh.... Leogeo2 plays LoL !!!!???? This is just awesome!!!!

PS: Im guessing you'r leogeo2 because of your nick.
My cover is blown.

Dulhyra

09-01-2009

Loosening NDA = Free Advertisement

On a similar note, at least beta testers won't have to keep how awesome LoL is to themselves.

Ultimatum

09-01-2009

Can we keep the beta forums this way? And give the public their own forum?

Byny

09-01-2009

How about an off-topic board here?

Xrystus

09-01-2009

Once people realize that LoL has thousands of more opportunities than HoN does, theyll begin to move on over. Though the graphics are neat and all, i love originality, and since HoN is pretty much a copy of DotA, it lacks in originality heavily in terms of gameplay. LoL is done from scratch, and although its of the same genre, its completely different from DotA altogether, and that will always be why i preffer LoL over HoN.

Sorry HoN, graphics can only get you so far, youre still just a copy...

Leonelda

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystus View Post
Sorry HoN, graphics can only get you so far, youre still just a copy...
The in game voice communication as well as the game type selection screen are both very welcome additions, though.

Foreshadowed

09-01-2009

dear god NO!!!