Spirit Visage on Cho

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSJx

03-24-2010

Just wondering if the spirit visage passive would increase the hp regen from Cho's passive. I was thinking of a build something like warmogs - spirit visage - ninja tabi - force of nature - whatever. Either way it has nice synergy with the warmogs and force of nature, just curious if anyone knows if this works with the passive or not. Thanks .

CnB84

03-24-2010

Visage enhances all healing effects, including lifesteal, regeneration, active abiltiies, and passives. About the only thing that it doesn't enhance that could be seen as a form of healing is Morde's shield.

Personally, I don't think Visage is very good though. The magic resist isn't high enough, nor is the passive, unless there's alot of healing and recovery ability involved. Like more than what you could get from items, it's not really worth it, imo.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

so let me get this straight, you are wanting to buy a what, 1500 gold item.. for a 13+ hp increase every time you kill a minion..?

xSJx

03-25-2010

Lol what? No, I was just curious regarding the passive. I like it because it's cheap, and if you go for guardian angel after warmogs you will lack magic resist. Cdr is good for feast and when you already have warmogs a % increase to regen is nice. If it works with his passive that's cool, but it's only a bonus.

Karnikula

03-25-2010

^force of nature eliminates cho's MR problems
banshees veil is also a good choice on him

Cat or Serpe

03-25-2010

Another good choise is to stop stacking tank items on cho.