Compilation of Tribunal upgrades:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TitanMD

06-25-2011

Here's an idea:
Have riot present a few cases that they themselves have handled (of course presented anonymously) and specifiy what their verdict was. Not cases of obvious jerk-assery which we don't need any help judging, but more of the difficult ones. This would provide "legal precedent" as it were in the world of law and would guide our judgement in future cases.

Lighstagazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion69 View Post
Like I said before, there is no need to write out a long list of why these ideas are/aren't good. This is simply for brainstorming. I know we like to discuss these things, and perhaps we will at some point, but as for now, I just want ideas :P Thank you for all who have replied/requested a sticky.
Unfortunately, this is a discussion forum. For discussing. Outside of 4chan, I don't think I've ever been to a public forum that encouraged threads that DISCOURAGED discussion, or where half (or more) of the posts are "bump".

Discussion of the ideas also gives insight into why we want these things. Most of you have no experience designing a feature of any sort, and are just shooting what comes to mind. At least if reasoning is given or discussed, a request that would otherwise be rejected might spark something on their side and give you functionality that fits your core request in the first place.

Rejecting room for anything but bullet points that can be immediately plugged into a powerpoint is just asking for your thread to be ignored, not stickied - something you seem to want pretty badly.

BeeGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanMD View Post
Here's an idea:
Have riot present a few cases that they themselves have handled (of course presented anonymously) and specifiy what their verdict was. Not cases of obvious jerk-assery which we don't need any help judging, but more of the difficult ones. This would provide "legal precedent" as it were in the world of law and would guide our judgement in future cases.
I would like to see one or two cases like this.

Also, do NOT raise IP reward. You can even take off this reward, so only people really interested in helping the community will review the cases. 5-IP is fine, really.

Gallath

06-28-2011

TOTAL NUMBER OF GAME PLAYED IN THE LAST MONTH

This is really important.

If someone get reported for 3 game out of 100, there a good chance we need to pardon him... you know some people can make you "snap" and be angry or you need to leave in a hurry.

If someone get reported for 3 games out of 6.... Then we should punish him because it show that hes doing this 50% of the time