Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

twitch build iteams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakabu

03-25-2010

Quote:
James213:
ok thanks, so how do you play the twitch early game? Is it best to go solo or top/bot? are u agrressive or hold back to u lvl up and get gold for iteams? Whats the stratergy

Twitch is a carry, and unless you're fed, you're likely to fail if you think your strong at this stage of the game.
You are squishy, with a rather weak staying power. Stay safe.
You'll need HP if you want to gank. That and the help of teammates. You make a terrible engage, leave that to others, else you might just die before your teammates can react.

Nope. Really, if the game is fairly balanced i mostly find myself playing safe and playing as a carry. Stealth isn't godmode. I find Twitch a much better hero in team than in solo.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-25-2010

should i buy the twtich 6.3k? im lvl 14 and wondering if i should buy him or spend money on runes when i get lvl 20. So ill have like 6.3k + gold up to 14-20.

How much gold would i get fomr lvls 14-20?

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

03-25-2010

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1000,aBhorsen's+guide+to+Twitch%2C+Easy+to+Play%2C+Hard+to+Master.+