twitch build iteams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-24-2010

Hey what is the best twitch build iteams? to kill champions fast and easy, like ive been seeing the twitch kill some one in 3 secs!!

Do I need attack speed damage and how about armour penetration? would black cleaver do enough for armour pentration? would you need starks flavor 2?

Thanks for your help

DayDemonz

03-24-2010

I have all Crit Runes.
Lifesteal or Dorians Shield+Hp Pot at first.
Then lvl 1 boots, Then BF Sword
Boots of mobility for Ganking.
Then Infinity Edge.
Now, You can get Banshee's veil, Black cleaver, or The Bloodthirster.
Only get Bloodthirster if you never die. If you die alot get banshee's veil, if you're right in the middle get Black Cleaver then Banshees veil after. Don't get armor penetration until late game. No one really gets armor untill then, if the match lasts that long.

You don't want attack speed, You're ult and stealth give you a buff of 140% attack speed total. You should be about maxed when you do that.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-24-2010

thanks so I did a practice game with bots and I near the same iteams.

umm one question. To kill a champion do you first press Q (go invisable) go up to them click on an enemy then spam W E R? Is there any prefer order or does it not matter as the abilities are used in a matter of specs.

I was wondering if u like did the Q W E R abilities do any of them cancell each other out???

Thanks.

Also a question about boots the Mercurys threads what does +30 magic restiance do? does it mean it helps to stop any champions ability damage? and what does it mean by "and immobilzes by 40%"?

Also how many more days can I use the twitch before the champions switch?

wildfire393

03-24-2010

Because Twitch has two buffs that between them give 160% attack speed, Attackspeed is a less useful stat on Twitch. With just 40% additional attackspeed, he hits 2.432 attacks per second with both of these active. However, Twitch's early game benefits greatly from attackspeed (as you can stack more poisons and thus get more slow/more DoT/more expunge damage). Because of this, it is worthwhile to rush a single Recurve Bow for additional damage early game. With that in place, you should have enough attackspeed to get ganks early, while freeing up your other slots for items that make your 2.4 attacks per second hit like a ton of bricks (BF Sword items, mostly). Additionally, Berserker's Greaves are not very useful as they are wasteful endgame, you are better off buying Mobility Boots.

Basic Twitch Build should look something like this:

Doran's Shield + 2 pots to start
Basic Boots + Recurve Bow
Mobility Boots + BF Sword
BF Sword + Vamp Scepter
Upgrade one BF Sword into an Infinity Edge

Then you have two choices. Against teams stacking Armor, upgrade your Recurve into a Last Whisper and your second BF Sword into a Bloodthirster. Against teams with low armor, % Pen is somewhat ineffective, but reduction can potentially bring them into the negatives, so upgrade your Recurve into Stark's Fervor and your second BF into a Black Cleaver. If the game is somehow continuing when you have two upgraded BF Swords plus an upgraded Recurve and mobility boots (sell your Doran's before this point obviously), fill the remaining two slots with Bloodthirsters.

Also in terms of ability order:

Always shoot once before activating any abilities, or you lose the Hide attackspeed bonus.
After you have shot once, trigger R for an AOE plus more attackspeed
After you have 2+ shots on the target(s), press W to snare them into your ult.
If they manage to escape your range with a few HP, hit E to detonate the poisons, hopefully killing them. Ideally you want to wait as long as possible after the last poison was applied so that you get the maximum number of DoT ticks.

JamesXOXOXO432

03-24-2010

ok thanks, so how do you play the twitch early game? Is it best to go solo or top/bot? are u agrressive or hold back to u lvl up and get gold for iteams? Whats the stratergy

Jman69

03-24-2010

I've been going with:

Doran's Shield + 2 pots to start
Avarice Blade x2
Boots (whatever you like)
Sell Doran's Shield & buy a Vamp sceptre
Build IE
Bloodthirster
Black Cleaver

Sell the Avarice Blades & build last whisper and another Bloodthirster. You won't reach this stage very often because will have ended ages ago.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

lolavaricetwitch

Somi

03-25-2010

I do this:

- Av blade + pot, you can have Dorian, or life steal as first item, depends on your style, where you're more comfy.

- I get Berserker's greave. Invisi move speed is good anyway. It helps early game with farming and ganking.

- Now it depends what sort of heroes they got, if they have ones with armor, like 2-3 guys, get Last Whisper, its one of the most underrated items imo.
- Infinity edge
- Zeal
- BF sword item.

Tactics - Twitch is extremely weak, once you get engaged in team battles, you'll get killed in 2-5 seconds. You have to hit fast AND hard, Shock and Awe for him, thats why Malady is a waste imo, attack speed and DOT, fast hits + armor pen + crits = shock and awe. You land two crits with your ulti, other team's in trouble. Land your skills and GTFO (depends on situation)

Somi

03-25-2010

I do this:

- Av blade + pot, you can have Dorian, or life steal as first item, depends on your style, where you're more comfy.

- I get Berserker's greave. Invisi move speed is good anyway. It helps early game with farming and ganking.

- Now it depends what sort of heroes they got, if they have ones with armor, like 2-3 guys, get Last Whisper, its one of the most underrated items imo.
- Infinity edge
- Zeal
- BF sword item.

Tactics - Twitch is extremely weak, once you get engaged in team battles, you'll get killed in 2-5 seconds. You have to hit fast AND hard, Shock and Awe for him, thats why Malady is a waste imo, attack speed and DOT is just not my style, I have to kill them before they kill me so its --> fast hits + armor pen + crits = shock and awe. You're a rat, think like a rat, you go in and out sneaky fast. Land your skills and GTFO (depends on situation)

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

^double post.

Avarice blade is highly overrated, it sucks now but it will become godlike when that new superimba item comes.