[Champion Suggestion]Zefiro, The Event Horizon Lord

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroDG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

Story: Later much more later... Just know this is an fallen angel who use guns... He have 4 Magnum.
But only use 1 in normal situation.

Role:
-carry
-assasin
-range

Stats:
Damage 51 (+3 / per level)
Health 435 (+80 / per level)
Mana 100 (+0 / per level)
Move Speed 305
Armor 15 (+3 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 0.92 (+0.21 / per level)
Mana Regen 0 (+0 / per level)
Attack Range 500

Passive:
Soul-Energies
Whenever Zefiro kills a target, he stores the soul inside of him. For each kill he gained 8 (creeps) and 16(heroes) Soul Energies. (Cap 100)

Abilities:
[Q]---Soul-bullet
- Passive: Zefiro has 1/3/5/7/9/11 bonus Attack for each 20 soul-energies.

- Active:Zefiro fires a soul bullet in a line, dealing 20/25/30/35 + 100/105/110/115% (of his total Attack Damage) as physical damage.
Effect: do small knock-back. Only hit the first 1 it encounter.

Cost: 15 Soul Energies
Range: 550
Large: 100
Cool-down: 0 sec

Note: Well yeah skill shot. And yes is not mistake I really think it should have 0 CD.

{W]---Death-Fang - Passive: Zefiro has 3/4/5/6/7 bonus Attack speed for each 20 soul-energies.

Active: Zefiro send his (primary) hand to target location for 3 seconds.
Return - teleports Zefiro's hand back. Same skill with Death-Fang.

Cost: 20 Soul Energies and 0 for Return
Range: 450

Note: Well my hero is a death angel and (actually) his hands is not connect to his arms it just flying around him.
- This skill should work like Oriana's Ball.
- All his auto-attack will come from that hand instead.
- It applied with Soul-Bullet.
- "Hand" only have 355 ranged attack.
- And yeah again 0 CD

[E]---Death Puzzle - Passive: Soul-Energies's maximum cap + 10/15/20/25/30

Active: Mark all enemies heroes around Zefiro (and his hands): they gained 15/25/35/45/55 AP/AD and lost 10/15/20/25/30 armor/MR for 4 seconds.
- If the marked enemies heroes have more AP then AD, cast a skill they lost 40 life and Zafiro gained 40
- If the marked enemies heroes have more AD then AP, every time they normal attack it lost 40 life and Zafiro gained 3 Soul-Energies

Cost: 20 Soul-Energies.
Range: 450
Cool-down: 5 sec

Note: Nothing happens if condition aren't meet (still get the buff and de-buff).

Ultimate:
[R]---Death Angel - Toggle: Zefiro transforms into the form of a Angel (he will have a pair of a black wings and 4 flying hands). During this time, Zefiro is able to attack 4 times or 4 enemies in the same times. ALL DAMAGES he do is reduced by 65/61/57%.

Cost: 10 Soul Energies for active and 20/17/15 per sec.

Note:
- Applies on-hit effects (for all attacks [well maybe not])
- it have 0.1 delay for every hand to attacks (witch meanif u have 1sec AS, it need 1.4 sec for all hands to attack)
- All hands will attack the closed too Zefiro, except the one that we click on (click for auto-attack).
[ For exemple:
if they have 4 enemies, and u attack when Death Angel is actived, it will attack all 4 enemies at (almost the same times),
if they have 3 enemies, 2 hands will attack the one that you target with click.
If they have 2 enemies, 2 hands for one and 2 for the other (that is all ).
if they have 1 enemie, all 4 hands will attack him.]
- every hands have the same attack speed (the same with your attack speed).
- if you use Soul-Bullet it will shot from all of his hands.

Hope my suggestion will hit you and sry for my bad english.

ZeroDG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Upzz

ZeroDG

12-05-2012

Upz... Someone kind enough to say something? (ofc about my heroes)

KuroZastin

12-05-2012

You should fix the passive giving him natural "soul" regeneration and lowering the amount given by creeps/champs. The reason is because if you are out of combat for too long you will always have to farm to hit the enemy team with spells and that could be annoying.

Sonic Bullet: you should remove the passive, is unnecessary
Death Fang: Same with this passive, so this abilty is like flash?
Death puzzle: very weird abilty, why would you increase AP/AD to enemy team? lol
Death Angel: very weak ult

That's my opinion
Please review my concept too: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2498403

ZeroDG

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroZastin View Post
You should fix the passive giving him natural "soul" regeneration and lowering the amount given by creeps/champs. The reason is because if you are out of combat for too long you will always have to farm to hit the enemy team with spells and that could be annoying.

(1)Sonic Bullet: you should remove the passive, is unnecessary
(2)Death Fang: Same with this passive, so this abilty is like flash?
(3)Death puzzle: very weird abilty, why would you increase AP/AD to enemy team? lol
(4)Death Angel: very weak ult

That's my opinion
Please review my concept too: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2498403
well first thx for the post
Now...
(1) Yeah I have think about it (about regeneration)... the concept I want to make, is a death lord whose gain power from death... that's why every kill unlock his power... But you are right.

(2) Sorry about "return" skill I forgot to put the word "hand"... What I want to say is almost like Oriana skill who use ball... in my version is hand (that use gun) and the point is that "hand" is flying around Zefiro... This skill just make it possible to extent his attack ranged and skill in the way you want.

(3) As you can see "Soul-Energie" dont really have a high cap and no regen... this skill help to stock your soul and give more power to the passive from Q and W. The point about give buff for enemies because they gain de-buff but I can't decided the number yet...

(4) Ultim weak? Hm i don't really sure about that... first his W make him a 810 ranged carry (455 + 355), It will be very hard to get close to him... witch mean most of the time only 1 or 2 heroes will get close to him in team fight most likely someone with "dash" skill... now let see his damage out put if the target is alone:: (100-57) x 4 = 188%.
But well since his "soul-energies" is a drawback mean i should buff a little... but everything I do seem so big... Some thing like this (100-50) x 4 = 200?...