Karma viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cøsmíç

06-02-2011

When i mean viable i mean on most team comps. The only other support i have is soraka and Sona(on this smurf,and i kinda regreted buying her -_-) but i have basically a champ for every role but support(not that big fan of soraka.) so should i buy her?

McFatson

06-02-2011

Karma is great. I like to focus her Shield first, giving her a combination of harass, burst damage, survivability and support. If you know how to shield, how to aim her beams, some basic Cone AoE 101, you can perform well. If you know when to use her 'Ultimate' charges, you'll be fantastic.

She works great in most team comps, as long as your team doesn't split up too much. For lane synergy, she works as either a top lane solo or with a character that has decent damage and a solid CC. (Many of the tanky DPS of the game come to mind)

Also, she is a fantastic champ for denying kills on Free Karthus Week.

Etherimp

06-02-2011

She's a hybrid Support/Mage... So, assuming your team is squared away on tanks, and squared away on DPS, she makes a good wild card. She's not going to be your main DPS, but she can definitely harass in-lane like crazy... and if she gets some stacks on Mejai's you'll be the queen of kill steals.

Brochilles

06-02-2011

She's great in mid to low elo games if you know how to use her. but High elo she is one of the weakest support. Try taric or Janna if you wana be competitive.