Olaf Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trogore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Hey all, I'm looking for Olaf tips and such, because I plan on getting him in the near future.

Questions:
Lane or Jungle Olaf?
Item Build, or recommended items?
Skill order?
any tips or hints for a new Olaf?

I've checked LC and mobafire, and every single recent guide on him has different info. some guides say frozen mallet is godly for Olaf, and others say its terrible.

KeepersWay

06-01-2011

jungle olaf or don't play olaf at all.

as olaf I rush heart of gold and wriggles then you can more items like frozen mallet or complete you're randouins from you're heart of gold. I usually max the axe throw first putting one level into the life steal skill then maxing either true damage or axe and lvl ult whenever available.

Trogore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Cool thanks for the info. So seems like any recent guide that builds tanky dps is a more accurate guide in terms of items. I shall go look more closely at Items in the guides that build that way

Karma97

06-01-2011

go with aattack damage and attack speed with him
his second ability gives him life steal so go get blood thirster and try maybe stacking it twice and maybe a phantom dancer for crit which is gg with ur reckless swing

Powerstoned

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepersWay View Post
jungle olaf or don't play olaf at all.
like nocturne, shaco, ww, eve, etc...they're UP in the lane, unless they're fed.