Need help with evelyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiggleGrass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

I dun get how to use her, so mainly u just hit the enemy and den spam hate spike but it does like so lil damage and i get owned, wut should my build be, im new to her

Dr Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

It's a tough road for sure. Cygnus has a very good guide out there if you really want to main her. Back attack from stealth, ravage, hate spike. Go all AP and hope you don't get countered. Get a lichbane and a lot of AP and you'll melt people easily, but good luck getting to that point if the other team is any good.

Shanato

03-24-2010

Boots of Mobility > Sheen > Soulstealer > Liche

Aaaaaaand you're there.

Slithy

03-24-2010

You have to play passively early game until you get sheen, that's when you can solo squishy heroes like Ashe. Unless you're with a reliable friend you may try using Exhaust and Ignite to get a First blood.
Some people try to max up shadow walk first which's not so good in my opinion. I usually levelup ravage with hate spike first with only 1 level of shadow walk for the maximum damage. Remember that's you're squishy, there're certain heroes you shouldn't trifle with even when you get full gears. Always use your ulti for both killing and escaping tool. I would suggest you working with your teammates first, having Mejai is a good excuse to KS ppl : )