Blacklisted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beefofdoom

07-02-2011

I only play Karma. May I join?

AFigment

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

i know im not good enough to join the team, but id be willing to be a enemy if you need practice

xxsinged420xx69

07-05-2011

My specialities are support and tank. I would love to join your team.

Dr rAndOm

07-05-2011

Why dont u like CD runes? and you have a rune page for top solo.. =__= I like that idea lol

absentlife

Add this guy. He is one of the best Nocs I ever see. The problem is he always play seriously. lol Just play one game with him and I'm looking forward to see ur evaluation. lmao

I Barricade I

07-07-2011

Hey missy, spoke to you a few days ago in game. Still definently interested in joining your clan, I play 74/78 champions and will purchase the remaining 4 shortly.

Feel free to check my stats, running about 80% win on nunu in 250 ranked games, and 60-90% on a dozen other junglers including alistar, jarvan, lee sin, noct, and, well....everything else. My taric is mediocre and my janna is bad(maybe 1500 level), but i play soraka and sona very well also. I play every tank in the game, know how / when to initiate, am pretty good at things like baron / dragon steals, counterjungling, jungle theorycrafting / timings, and stall strats. Currently sitting at 1780 3v3, 1800 soloq, 1670 arranged for elo.

Also have a few hundred games recorded if you wanted to see gameplay of a specific type or champion, much of it is 3v3 or more than 2 months old though, so it might have to be veiwed with that in mind, i am improving quickly. I'm also on nearly every day, have ventrilo, teamspeak 3, and skype installed, and have a server for vent and ts3 if you dont.

Please feel free to PM ingame if you ever have any question, request, or information. I will usually need around an hour notice if you want to scrim, as i might be doing ranked of some sort with others.

IkinZ

07-07-2011

Add me IGN IkinZ

I jungle
I tank
I play Ad/tankydps
I play Ap
I dont play support
I dont play ranged ad

EDIT: I can play vayne but dont own her will do with time tho

icyiSEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

add me IGN icyiSEE

I feed
I afk
I can get killed by blue buff
I can blame anyone
I Rage
I can give other team red if they are winning lane

All day everyday

Danny Panduh

10-30-2011

Bump