Fast questions for kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schocker

06-01-2011

1. should i swap my cool-down seals for something more defensive?
2. should i swap my rageblade for an hourglass in my items?

i always play offensively as ap ken if that helps with your answers

Syncline

06-01-2011

I dont get cooldown runes with Kennen; I prefer AP, health/level, flat hp quints and MPen. Yeah yeah yeah the AP ratios suck blah blah blah ALL BUT ONE of Kennen's abilities are AOE...think about it =)

As for Rageblade/Hourglass, well, I don't use either of those items. IMO, Rageblade > Hourglass.

MetalGearLuigi

06-01-2011

I go Mpen quints, mpen reds, cdr/lvl blues, ap/lvl yellows.

My reasoning is that the mpen is amazing early game and it works just fine mid-lategame (+13 and then with sorc boots you have 38mpen)

This allows you to not have to worry about your poor ap scaling mid game. And late game you're such a CC Powerhouse that it's all good.

I wouldn't get any more cdr than the cdr/lvl blues because there gets to a point where it's too much and your energy only regens so fast.

I personally go AP kennen, I dont know why you're getting a rageblade, and if you don't build hourglass you're not all you can be.

Sorc boots (well, it's debatable what kennen should get here, definitely not +3/+3+2 boots), hourglass, and abyssal are in my opinion the ultimate core items for kennen. You need to be pretty tanking to run into the enemy team and ult. Your E gives you bonus mr/def so if you have Hourglass and Abyssal then you'll be fine for your basic ability to take damage. Then get rylais so that you can slow them down and have that extra hp (you can get a rylais before abyssal, but I stress the importance of an Hourglass a lot).

Summoner skills: Flash is a MUST. Don't get ghost you have your E. Don't get teleport you move around plenty fast. Ignite is my favorite, although if you love Clairvoyance you could get that, the only thing else is that perhaps exhaust if your team needs one.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Your limited by energy more than anything, Cooldown is not that vital. If you go a 9/0/21 setup ditch the cooldown runes for MR or AP. If you go a 9/21/0 setup then keep them for the extra early game harrass.

Hourglass should be a core Kennen item as it can be used with your ultimate and is great at beefing you up, See this Kennen Guide

paShadoWn

06-01-2011

NO. I, GREAT ONE, FORBID you to swap ANYTHING. You CANNOT. Kneel and REPENT. And NEVER think of it again.
Just... just no. You can't do it bro.