Kassadin for Solo queue - Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanoc

03-24-2010

So I've been trying Kass as a secondary in solo queue, and while Kijik's AP build racks kills like nothing else, AP Kass cant touch towers.

Now if you're playing in a premade, thats not a problem, but in pub games, I find myyself thinking (and shouting): "Ok, I've killed them, why doesn't any one take down the towers?"
And then often losing the game...

Thus I think a different sort of Kass may be better for solo queueing, especially around mid elo games.

Specifically I've been curious about nashor's tooth: All the cd reduction you need, AP, and attack speed to take out towers. Possibly along with Lich Bane?

I'm looking for comments from people with at least 20+ games with Kass, who play him in solo queue.

Thanks in advance

PS I play on the European servers these days, haven't played under this nick in ages.

omgacow

03-24-2010

buy a lichbane, your spells are so spammable, you can level a tower

Squee Goblin Nabob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

If you find your team being slow (as they often do in solo que) grab a lichbane and wreck some towers of your own. Not only that but the lichbane adds to your lethality. Nashor's is a never ever. The regen goes to waste, the ap is minimal, and you should already be approaching max CDR through golem and masteries/runes.

Vanoc

03-25-2010

Thanks - Lichbane sounds perfect for those games where you've been farming soulstealer charges and need to start pushing for the win. Will give it a try later today!