Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin for Solo queue - Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanoc

03-24-2010

So I've been trying Kass as a secondary in solo queue, and while Kijik's AP build racks kills like nothing else, AP Kass cant touch towers.

Now if you're playing in a premade, thats not a problem, but in pub games, I find myyself thinking (and shouting): "Ok, I've killed them, why doesn't any one take down the towers?"
And then often losing the game...

Thus I think a different sort of Kass may be better for solo queueing, especially around mid elo games.

Specifically I've been curious about nashor's tooth: All the cd reduction you need, AP, and attack speed to take out towers. Possibly along with Lich Bane?

I'm looking for comments from people with at least 20+ games with Kass, who play him in solo queue.

Thanks in advance

PS I play on the European servers these days, haven't played under this nick in ages.

omgacow

03-24-2010

buy a lichbane, your spells are so spammable, you can level a tower

Squee Goblin Nabob

Recruiter

03-24-2010

If you find your team being slow (as they often do in solo que) grab a lichbane and wreck some towers of your own. Not only that but the lichbane adds to your lethality. Nashor's is a never ever. The regen goes to waste, the ap is minimal, and you should already be approaching max CDR through golem and masteries/runes.

Vanoc

03-25-2010

Thanks - Lichbane sounds perfect for those games where you've been farming soulstealer charges and need to start pushing for the win. Will give it a try later today!