My Ultimate Twisted Fate guide...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLikeKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

Since TF's skills changed, i tried playing him DPS and not AP...it worked, i have 85% win probability (no premade), and my average K/D is 15-25 kills and 2-7 deaths per game...(deaths can be reduced but i get far too much excited about my damage)

SKILLS: W,E,E,W,E,R,E,W,E,,W,R,W,Q,Q,Q,R,Q,Q

ITEMS: Buy a vampiric scepter and harass-farm carefully so u wont have to go to base till lvl6...then buy boots of speed,and complete Malady. After ganking and pushing (your 3rd skill is useful enough against towers) buy Sword of the divine (has special ability that does the same thing with your 3rd skill and additionally gives u attack speed, also if u activate u dont miss and deal -30 armor penetration to ur opponent for 5 secs). Afterwards complete your berserker's Greaves. Next buy a black cleaver and after that a Last whisper(for armor penetration, helps..). For the last item i usually get a bloodthirster for team killing and survival, u can get whatever u like.

*Try to solo mid, helps for ur E's level...

(Soz in advance for any mistakes on this thread, i was in a hurry)

That works with me, if that build doesnt affect ur gameplay at all... it means i am Godlike or sth.. (but i dont think so....)Good Luck!

PS: I use exhaust/flash for summoner skills

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-24-2010

You didn't even cover all the basics in your 'ultimate guide'

Thumbs down.

Dr Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

Not sure if "Ultimate Guide" and "Sorry, I was in a hurry" should ever be in the same page together.

Other than that, I think your item build is meh since black cleaver isn't great on TF, Malady is kinda poor, and there's much better items over a last whisper.

Your guide isn't horrible, it's just extremely lacking.