Would you prefer Annie as your main?

Yes 7 77.78%
Only I am bored of playing someone else 2 22.22%
No 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

need some annie advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LengendaryGhost

06-01-2011

So I would not consider myself the best Annie player. I think and I am ok.
So this is the item build:
1.) Boots + 3 Health Potions
2.) Soroccer's Shoes
3.) Rod of Ages (if not then get the catalyst protector first if you can't get that then but get the Ability Wand)
4.) Zhyona's Hourglass
5.) Potions such Elixer Brilliance
6.) Go for either Rabadon's Deathcap or Void Staff
7.) If your item box if full then get Oracle's Elixer

For Skill Build:
I get Disintergrate first then go for Incernate if that's availible if not then Disintergrate. At either level 4 or 7, I;d go for Molten Shield. And of course, get Tibbers.

So what I do is...
*Obviously Farm with Disintergrate and build up that stun

*Attempt to do XP Denial (it doesn't always work when minions get you)

*If I know that a champion who is squishy or is on low health such as Vayne or Ashe or some other else and that person is turrent hugging, then I would best stop that person from turrent hugging by going far away from MY minions and try to let my enemy harrass me. Therefore, my enemy going to turn back and I use my stun and kill.

*When someone is turrent diving, I will attack my enemy with a stun and use any availible combos at that moment and flash out. Making my turrent do the works.

*When Tyradamere has Endless Rage, I will Ignite him so he will take damage overtime and eventually get him killed in seconds. (This doesn't always work on Tyradamere since he has some healing spells that can cover up the Ignite. But Ignite cuts 50% of his healing abilities.

*I don't always save up my stun since I want to farm really bad.

*Try to not to be greedy and give other people kills if I have enough of everything. However, my spells do getting out of control.

Spells: Flash/Ignite

Flash: For surprises especially if people think that turrent is going to make them safe.

Iginte: Used to take damage overtime even though if the person attempts to run away.

My Skill Order: R, Q, W, Ignite, Q if I can.
The reason I cast Q before W is because of its shorter cooldown. So I can make sure that enemy is killed.

What's the whole point of this game?

TO WIN AS A TEAM
I mean is that becoming an individual and thinking that you are all good is probably not gunna help you get the win. Getting many kills does not make you a pro. The thing that matters is the team. I got lots of kills and still lose overall. Also theortically, if you have more kills then that's probably from being greedy.

My personal advice (Edit this if you want)

*If you are taking a lane that is being owned, you need to switch with someone else. This situation usually happens when I repeatedly kill the same person in my mid lane. My opposing team is "Oh you are fed and our teamate suks." Then I go like, "You shoudve switched your lanes. Me becoming fed by the same person is not going to help. So don't think that it's your teammates fault. It's obviously YOU AS A TEAM your fault because you never chose to switch with the person I killed a lot." So umm.. yeah.

*Do not do trash talking. It's probably the dumbest thing that I have ever saw. Trust me you do not want to type and play at the same time. If you do this then, it's not gunna cast spells making you lose because you were in an arguement.

*Some of what I am saying right now is really wordy.

It's my FIRST time posting this thread. Please edit this and give me more advice on how to become a better Annie player. =)

P.S I got this stuff from other guides. Some of the other things were based on my analysis of playing Annie in many games. I am level 24. Not on level 30 but I will get there.

Please rate my post. =)

KamiHenry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Well not to criticize too hard, you should NEVER use R first, for one, if you use Q first, by the time you summon tibbers, and use W, Q will be back on, meaning you get to cast Q quickly again in case they run. Also , don't get ignite, Its pretty weak and you're better off with exhaust , if they run to turret just use alt right click and make your tibbers turret dive.
At early game, you should get 1 mana potion and two health pots, just for the reason that if your Q hits a minion and it doesn't die, you'll basically be screwed , because its about 1/5th of your mp.
Zhonya's and rod of ages are pretty useless, considering that you almost never need them, since you always 1 hit ko everyone and then run away.

LengendaryGhost

06-01-2011

Sure thank you. I'll try this out. But I don''t get it? Should you use Tibbers because he can take burn and physical damage over time with his stun? Not only that but Tibbers Stun has an AOE stunning muiltple opponents make my team kill the opposing team. Also, I do well on the timing of Annie's disintegrate and the runes help me with Mana Reagan. And for Tibbers you have to consider factors that it approximately takes one second to actually have the spell become cast. So it would be to cast Tibbers first. The reason I get Zhoyna's Hourglass is because of survivalibilty and ability power. For Rods of Ages, it gives good mana, health and ability power. If you cannot get this before the pre-25 minuite mark then you should not get it. If you say these items are not reliable then what items should I get?

Liam Parmesan

06-01-2011

I strongly disagree with what post #2 said about rod of ages... Yes it does take a little while to farm up, but the added health synergizes extremely well with annie's molten shield. Obviously if you're 30 minutes into a game it's useless but if you prioritze RoA before your sorc boots you should be able to get it before the 20 minute mark. After that I usually grab either deathcap or an abyssal scepter. Obviously prioritize an abyssal if you're getting focused by ap counters like kass, veig, etc. but the deathcap is an extremely nice boost.

As for your combo in a team fight, its true that you should be starting with your Q to maximize damage, however you should never give up the opportunity to get 3+ champs with the aoe stun from tibbers. If you're in a situation where a team fight is about to break out, have 4 stacks of your pyromania up, and if they aren't grouped your combo should be Q>E>R>W>Q to maximize damage. However if you have blue buff, you can always go E>R>Q>W>Q as the cd on your Q will have refreshed by then.

Hope this helps ^.^

blindedsight

06-01-2011

I start with a Doran's Shield because it lets me harass my enemy laner as well as take a hit.

After boots I always get Rabadons. You don't need the health from RoA so long as you play smart (RoA is usually my second item).

LengendaryGhost

06-01-2011

Thanks guys xD!!!

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

You seem to be on the right track for just about everything, consider reading this Annie Guide