Bookmarklet: Change enemy names to black (Colorblind Option)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowAbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
That'd probably be most of the community then, of course then you'd have no one to banter with on the forums.
I wasn't aware most of the community consisted of TWO people. I guess at your old age things like logic start to fail just like the rest of your body.

MerlosTheMad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

(is colorblind) Squee ^^

TheWhite2086

05-25-2012

Quick question since it is the allied text that I can't read rather than the enemy or having difficulty separating allied/enemy what would I change the ".enemy" to to change the allied text colour? Would it be ".ally" or ".allied" or something else?

Velkorious

05-26-2012

I've updated the script for the new tribunal changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhite2086 View Post
Quick question since it is the allied text that I can't read rather than the enemy or having difficulty separating allied/enemy what would I change the ".enemy" to to change the allied text colour? Would it be ".ally" or ".allied" or something else?
.ally seems to do the trick

TheWhite2086

05-26-2012

^ thanks, I'll see how that goes and report back

Edit: Yep. .ally works but I had to change the color because balck and red are far too close to see. Got it set to purple now.

Thnift

05-27-2012

Heh, Nice one Velk.

Velkorious

05-28-2012

Thnift are you stalking me?

Azrael Varsyth

07-02-2012

Just something I've thought of...save the coloring as it is, but might changing font size of the reported player help as well, that way they're easier to see, and both allied and enemy chat are then separate colors? I know a few who are colorblind and they change up different sized fonts in other programs to help distinguish things when the color of the writing is important.

LittleDi

08-05-2012

Bump agree, give the colorblind their due.

Evenoix

08-12-2012

Thank you for this!