Killed by the Item shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth MacGyver

03-24-2010

This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it's friggn annoying. You will be retreating to safety, about to get away and then all a sudden the gigantic store hud appears because you accidentally right clicked on it. By the time you close it, you're dead. Could you please make it so only left clicking opens the shop? Or have it as an option to not be able to click on it at all, choosing to do it through the hud instead?

Kivvel

03-24-2010

Esc

Darth MacGyver

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivvel View Post
Esc
Still, it stops you from moving for a second or two, and when you are retreating back to heal with enemies on your tail, that's often all it takes. It's really annoying.

DonkeyBalls

03-24-2010

+1 annoying. pls change.

Viro Melchior

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth MacGyver View Post
Still, it stops you from moving for a second or two, and when you are retreating back to heal with enemies on your tail, that's often all it takes. It's really annoying.
1) If you were spam-clicking towards the corner, then you have more than 1-2 seconds of movement "queued" when you accidently click.

2) Esc or P will close it immediately - use whichever is closer, and it should take you less than a second to re-close the window.

3) Try clicking closer to your champion instead of WAY AT THE EDGE. Simple fix to your playstyle, that will prevent you from clicking on anything (minimap, skills, shop, character, other characters, etc)

DonkeyBalls

03-25-2010

or they could just change it

S T

03-25-2010

I would love if it didn't stop your champ etc

cssBOT

03-26-2010

+1

mijikmushie

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viro Melchior View Post
1) If you were spam-clicking towards the corner, then you have more than 1-2 seconds of movement "queued" when you accidently click.

2) Esc or P will close it immediately - use whichever is closer, and it should take you less than a second to re-close the window.

3) Try clicking closer to your champion instead of WAY AT THE EDGE. Simple fix to your playstyle, that will prevent you from clicking on anything (minimap, skills, shop, character, other characters, etc)

cause like every one is just thinking man i better make sure i click the right spot so i dont die to the store and not thinking OMG i have to get to the healing well before i die right...

Thing is it just shouldnt work like that ive died many times to that and its annoying as hell. Perhaps they could just move the shop to the back where the turret is and move the turret to the shop spot.

Carrotz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T View Post
I would love if it didn't stop your champ etc

Simple solution. Make it so that it wouldnt stop your champ. Whats the point of it stopping it anyways.