how to be an effective Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giandris

03-24-2010

Max Q, then get switch on off with E/W.

Ruby crystal first > Giants belt > Boots > Rylais > giants belt > Phage > Frozen Mallet

by this time, the game should be either close to over, if not go for a Zhonya's Ring

You are the ultimate disabler - taunts and slow spam and tank.

Team fight, they begin to focus on your DPS Carry; so you ult your carry, then taunt, Zhonyas, then W/shield, taunt again, all the while spaming Q on focus fire or fleeing champ.

Best build thus far.

Giandris

03-24-2010

The Rylais is perfect for Shen; it helps his tanking and passive with the HP; 3 of his skills with the AP; and the slow for his Q spam.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

So... You get two items that slow and NO warmog's. No.

PatMcGroyne

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
So... You get two items that slow and NO warmog's. No.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giandris
The Rylais is perfect for Shen; it helps his tanking and passive with the HP; 3 of his skills with the AP; and the slow for his Q spam.
except the mana is useless so you waste a lot of cash there... just mallet and warmogs

Gnarles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
I agree

except the mana is useless so you waste a lot of cash there... just mallet and warmogs
Rylai's doesn't add mana at all, hp boost, AP boost and snares added to your spells.

Squee Goblin Nabob

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
I agree

i think your opinion gets thrown out on that statement