Master Yi Vs Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nekitamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-31-2009

Hi all,

I love playing Master Yi, he's in fact the only hero I play these days =/ My only problem is when I end up against a Ryze. The bouncy ball of his instakills me, even when I have creeps and other heroes around me to negate its effect. What is something I could do to counter Ryze, and be able to stand up to him toe to toe?

-n

WhatDah

08-31-2009

flash.

Jpeg

08-31-2009

try some magic resist:

banshee's veil to prevent his stun/nuke

force of nature might have more synergy with yi tho.

guardian angel could be effective as well.

Wit's End. my be somewhat effective at lower levels. however the mana drain will probably not be enough with fighitng ryxe.

Dakisarak

08-31-2009

I think that only Jax, Morgana, and tanks can go toe to toe with Ryze when he has his ulti up before end game. The best way to counter Ryze is to gank him before he has access to his ulti, or gank him when he's low on mana or with enough people to prevent the ball from destroying everyone. Alternatively, you can have a tank engage Ryze and try to get him to burn his ult on the tank, and then go in and take care of him

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2009

Kassadin is also pretty good against Ryze, but Morgana is the best counter to Ryze.

Blacksurt

08-31-2009

Ryze is not a hero to solo, hes a hero to gank, over and over again

Yiffy

08-31-2009

banshee's veil = gg ryze

SnG

09-01-2009

You can either flash away if he stuns/ulti you. Or if he just ulti, use your ulti to run away.

Zeyk

09-01-2009

Magic resist and HP. If you're not going to take any survivability items you better be damn confident that your teammates can gank him real fast.