New Idea - Riot Please Read (:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dillinea

04-12-2014

Hi all. (:

So, I couldn't find another place to put this idea, so if this is in the wrong category, my apologies.

I had an idea for League of Legends, as far as making it a more enjoyable game, communication wise.

In a lot of games, lack of communications turn into misunderstandings, and misunderstandings turn into toxic and unfocused playing. Obviously, when you're talking on Skype (Teamspeak, Weconspire, etc.), it's much better and easier to play, because you're usually on the same page. And words are a lot less harsh and taken the wrong way when you're saying them instead of typing "**** u so bad" and the like.

So, I was thinking, maybe Riot could implement an in-game voice chat. The point of it would be, in champ select, players who want to voice chat, click a button and it would enable mic usage. Players could coordinate easier and faster, as well as talk in the in-game screen. There would be less misunderstandings and more teamwork. Also, the call would end after every game.

A lot of times, I ask people if they can use any means of communication, and they usually say "No" or "I don't have it". With this feature, players could just click a button and enable their mics. And after the game, it'll turn off automatically.

If you read this, thank you for hearing me out. Anyone is welcome to give insight, good or bad (and if it's bad, be constructive about it). Have a good day all. (:

Dillinea

EDIT: There will be toxicity, but there could also be a mute button (like the chat for League type-chat). If someone is muted, then can still type as long as you haven't blocked them on type-chat. I'm confident it would do more good than harm.

iSkilz01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2014

Toxicity on speakers...
I don't think the world is ready lol.

Dillinea

04-22-2014

Bump.

That's why there'd be a mute option, just like in regular chat.

Dillinea

EpicBunty

04-24-2014

I was super blazed the other day (jk) when i had this crazy idea as well.

Why can't riot just implement voice chat already? I know there are going to be a ton of issues but it'll be worth it riot!

ITS 2014!

i'm just worried about how riot is gonna handle the reporting system, tribunal and all those other issues.

Also, this idea by OP is fantastic because it completely eases Champion Select so that you dont get demoted over not knowing whether kha was going smite-less jungle or mid with fizz. Great idea!

iSkilz01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2014

Just heard of this:
http://beta.cursevoice.com/