Vladimir help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phobiuh

06-01-2011

i just bought vlad and im not good at all i need some advice and a build so someone please help me

Stiler

06-01-2011

If you are new to vlad, the safest build is going for Rylie's and will of Ancients.

A lot of people new to vlad try to build tanky, but you are better off going AP over Health items (A la warmogs..).

Primanocte

06-01-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=772

I thought this guide was helpful when I first tried playing Vladimir. What types of problems are you having while playing him? Hard to give advice without knowing what the problems are.

Phobiuh

06-01-2011

Thanks for the feed back so far but my problems are that i cant farm well enough it seems um and i dont do enought dammage of heal for enough like ever so yeah

Phobiuh

06-01-2011

right now im using my own build of Ionian boots spirit visage death cap zhonyas rylais and idk what else

Stiler

06-01-2011

Can't farm well? With Vlad once you get lv 5 in Q (Which should be the ability you max asap) the cd on it is so short you should be able to farm easily and well.

Focus on using Q on last hitting creeps when you need it, the cd is short enough you can easily.

Also you should be using your tides on both melee and range creeps (get between them) and so on. E and then Q to heal up/get last hits after, rinse and repeat.

Vlad is generally one of the easiest people to both farm and stay in lane with because of his Q dmg and heal.

What Runes/masteries are you using? Go for Magic pen/health quints, etc.

Don't rush spirit visage, don't rush Ionian boots.

I would go Tome first, then build it into soulstealer (if you don't want it/don't think you can stack it, build toward crystal secpt instead), go for Sorc boots, not Ionian boots imo.

Then go toward Deathcap.

I see a lot of vlads that go spirit visage/spell vamp/Warmogs,imo it's far better to go high AP over it then survivability, but I play vlad for his dmg, not healing.

Summoner spells I go Ignite and flash on him, ALWAYS. Your ignite with your ult works so well together. Flash is great for flashing to initate your ult on an unexpected person/team or to get away as well.

Manstab

06-01-2011

I started playing Vlad recently and I've found it helpful to start with Doran's Shield, then pick up a Hextech Revolver and boots on the first trip back. The gun helps a lot with healing, gives you AP (and passive hp) and builds further. Getting it early helps you get through the dredge until you hit 9 and Q becomes amazing. Also, buy Brilliance pots whenever you can, they are your friend.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Try this Vladimir Guide

Retribution888

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
If you are new to vlad, the safest build is going for Rylie's and will of Ancients.

A lot of people new to vlad try to build tanky, but you are better off going AP over Health items (A la warmogs..).
Yeah. I only get one warmogs though. It helps with Hp regen and gives you more fuel for your skills. Other than that I get all AP

Surrender

06-01-2011

boots + 3 hp pots at start > hextech revolver. max your q skill and ult asap. also buy magic elixirs to boost AP/reduce cooldown