poppy vs oriana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver salvation

06-01-2011

ok so I'm the unfortunate poppy that got paired with Oriana in top lane with swain on my team. I wasn't able to get near her and whenever I tried to initiate or farm her ball guaranteed that I would take Massive damage W/O her being in any danger of getting hit by swain. and she had the option to farm up the minon kills and only initiate when jungling panth wanted to gank.

To put it short I was helpless against her, nothing I did seemed to allow me to get close enough to do any damage and when I did get close enough she was able to ball slow/speed and run away.

I need help I've never been this helpless against any other champion I've gone up against with poppy.

P.S I hope this it the right forum

lehcim

06-01-2011

So what do you do against Lux?

Redenbacher

06-01-2011

You could ask for a lane swap, roam, or you could jungle.

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Lux has longer CD's, bro.

Silver salvation

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehcim View Post
So what do you do against Lux?
usually lux is really easy to dodge her CC when I'm after her and her shiny light bomb thing (I have no idea what it's call) doesn't hurt enough to be a threat to me.

As for jungling, I would have loved too, but swain was getting his ass kicked when I wasn't getting mine.

Prometheius

06-01-2011

Better question. Why were you at their tower and not dodging her slow skill shots?

Eddiot

06-01-2011

if your duo laning vs her you both need to attack at the same preferably from opposite sides of the minion wave. She has a very strong 1v1 kiting kit so avoid 1v1 till you know you can catch and punish her.

Silver salvation

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Better question. Why were you at their tower and not dodging her slow skill shots?
This would happen in the middle, I was never near her tower since she could always push minon waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiot View Post
if your duo laning vs her you both need to attack at the same preferably from opposite sides of the minion wave. She has a very strong 1v1 kiting kit so avoid 1v1 till you know you can catch and punish her.
thank you, so she's a vayne, I presume? Best way to beat her is to out damage her.