[Suggested] Recommended Items CHANGE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kivvel

03-24-2010

Recommended items is useful. If you're not sure what to buy, if you've never played a champ before, or if you're just starting off, recommended items can really set you on the right path. It's also one of the distinguishing differences between LoL and DoTA. With that said, recommended items is a great addition to the game and is extremely helpful -- to new players.

For those of us who have played LoL for a bit longer than 2 hours, know that it's not quite often to do follow the recommended suggestion list. No, I do not want to buy a Doran's shield, please stop asking me to do so.

I propose a change to the recommended list, that lets the players create their own 5-slot list that actually suits their playstyle. Being able to buy that Meki Pendant and 2 potions in two clicks would get you to the beginning brush the same speed as someone who simply needs to buy a Vampiric Scepter. The ability to click for your Meijai's Soulstealer without having to navigate back, back, magic, ability power - > purchase because you were still at the potions screen the last you visited, could shave off seconds of the time you're outside of battle. And as we know, the less time you're shopping the more time you're protecting your lane, the more exp you're getting.

Recommended could still be there for the feed -- I mean new players, but overtime they'll realize, that perhaps they don't want lich bane. Perhaps they play an ability power Teemo [insert any champ with multiple playstyles], making all reccomendeds completely worthless for them.

At the very least, add a second 5-slot bar somewhere below the Reccomended, where we can customize without altering the reccomended bar.

But, knowing RIOT. We're more likely to see a change to Reccomended Items skin before a change to the basic system.

Input welcome.

DeathWingSC

03-24-2010

Something similar to this has been said already. We are all hoping they allow us to do it. But of course we must first own the champion to do so.

DeadHunter

03-30-2010

WTB any change apart from more Teemo skins. This idea is good stuffs.

sidewinded

03-31-2010

indeed, or have recommended items for different styles (more defense penetration or more burst)