Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

need a well rounded hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slurricane

03-24-2010

since i started playing, i have done mostly pub games occasionally with a few friends. I'm at about a 44% win ratio and have toured alot of heroes.

What i am finding (and it may just be a pub game problem) is that i can play shaco and go 23-2 and lose the match, or i can play alistar and take down 5 towers, and lose a match, or i can play karthus and miss every ult i get, and win.

I would like to find a char that i can really influence a match with and try to compensate for a lack of organization on a team. Not looking for a char to go 1v5 just someone that gives me a good chance to sway the game.

Tryndamere, teemo, and nasus have treated me pretty well, i would like some opinions from others. I am currently level 25.

PatMcGroyne

03-24-2010

I was around 50% until I started playing nidalee and now I'm getting up around 60% I usually carry the team

Kelin

03-24-2010

Its a teamgame, against a teamplaying enemy you need to have teamplayers yourself. But Nidalee is indeed on of the few heroes that can turn a pub match around. But so can tristana, jax, or a well played fiddle.

Thistlemin

03-24-2010

I have to third Nidalee. She's my main and I believe Patty's as well. She offers the best versatility in the game currently. Pantheon though not as strong in my eyes actually can play very simlarly with his Ult as a teleport to take down Towers that your minions have pushed close to the enemies, or even as a Back Door attacker on bases. Pantheon's Heartseeker skill can take out full waves of minions with the flick of his wrist, once he gets some damage items, ie: BF Sword.

From what I've seen, though I haven't played him much, Mordekaiser is also pretty well rounded as a farmer, tank, lane pusher, life-stealer/initiator in team fights. Nassus is similar as well, though I think you named him already.

Good luck!

Soryujen

03-24-2010

Pick a hero with heals. Janna/ kayle/ soraka.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=885237#post885237

I reffer you to this page which might help you in general to win . I notice you are understanding that max kills doesn;t iwn games step 1

GgomaOppa

03-24-2010

Janna.

But if you want to win, Sivir.

KnaveOfHearts

03-24-2010

^^ agreed, Sivir.

She is the champion I play when I feel like having a fairly easy and quick win. I think i have about a 70% W/L ratio. Lately I have been getting between 5-9 towers per game. Build her to push towers not to be the team carry. And try to get your team to work together... its hard to do in Solo but it a team game.