Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I'm leaving!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aametherar

06-01-2011

So I got a guy who half his games he goes "**** this you all suck I'm leaving" after 0 kills and 3-6 deaths and leaves. The half the games he left were wins, the half he stayed and verbally abused everyone he lost. I think it's funny how tryhards that suck that bad actually help the team by leaving. I'd imagine the bounty bonuses he leaves on enemies probably helps balance it out a little at least though.

punishmentman

06-01-2011

Intentional AFK is a punishable offense as is verbal abuse. I'd reach for the punish button in this case from what you're saying. Sometimes playing through a bad start can help you learn. I've personally started 0-4-0's that turned around into things like 8-4-12 and 9-5-9's by the end of the game, just depends on the situation.

There was a recent high end Dream Hack Qualifier where a Corki went like 0-4 at the start, including a death in the first few minutes (I was like is this guy really a pro?) but he ended up back dooring the other team for a victory. Trying hard isn't bad. Rage quitting and flaming/trolling is.

OnlyBotLane

06-01-2011

^^
3 5 3 to 16 5 8 with Jax. Once I got my bilgewater cutlass I went straight for dragon and red and got a triple kill. Funny thing was the Jax on the other team didn't snowball.

Definitely it is better to stay even if you suck. If he has quit every game he's lost since lvl 1 he has never, and probably will never learn.