Minions' attacking effects seemed have some problems.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davidiusz

06-01-2011

Here's a screenshot to ilustrate that - i got the issue myself. In every game from the patch.
*******http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6734/screen03hc.jpg********

Also, i found that rebooting the game (closing and reconnecting just after) fixes it. Can be a temporary fix for thoses who experience heavy lag due to that problem. Just reboot once the game finished loading, and you should be back before the minions spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
Can everyone who has this please post your r3d and net logs from that game?

Thank you
Where can i find it?

Veeo

06-01-2011

I tried submitting logs in-game but I recieved an error when attempting to do so. Where can I find these logs that you're asking for?

Veeo

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidiusz View Post
Here's a screenshot to ilustrate that - i got the issue myself. In every game from the patch.
*******http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6734/screen03hc.jpg********

Also, i found that rebooting the game (closing and reconnecting just after) fixes it. Can be a temporary fix for thoses who experience heavy lag due to that problem. Just reboot once the game finished loading, and you should be back before the minions spawn.

Where can i find it?

Thanks for the quick fix. I'll try that while we wait for a fix from Riot.

06-01-2011

It's been happening before this but not this often, usually just with the golem and lizard minions.
I did change from windowed mode to full screen at one point if that might have caused it.

Scoo

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeo View Post
I tried submitting logs in-game but I recieved an error when attempting to do so. Where can I find these logs that you're asking for?
RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.0.51/deploy/

Darling Dolorosa

06-01-2011

Seems to go away after reconnecting to a game.
But it comes back once you start a new one.

fists of fury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

I also have had this issue since the Vayne release patch. But after the release of Orianna it has gotten much much worse. I avg 150 fps without the stable cap and yet in all my games today I was lucky to break 25 fps. I tried tweaking all my video settings and nothing worked.

Looking for logs... Brb.

Attachment 185457

Attachment 185459

Attachment 185460

Attachment 185461

Attachment 185462

Attachment 185463

Krazy Jay 808

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Same problem with me, even the jungle minions seem to have cannons for weapons. Not to mention it is constant damage you receive from the minions as well that affects laning and jungling all together.

Veeo

06-01-2011

Here are my logs from today. All games except those I've disconnected from with the intent to work around the bug will show whatever you need it to so, I hope.

Originally, I included all the logs from today, but I decided to remove the last 2 or 3 games because I had been rebooting to avoid the bug. I'm pretty sure I just tolerated it for the first two games I played today.

Hope these logs help.

Spitfire 1936

06-01-2011

I have the same issue started today after I updated.