Chat command glitch?/suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yakitate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

I've been having a bit of trouble with the '/r' command in chat when talking to friends. It seems that the '/r' command doesn't reply to the last person who sent you a message. Instead it seems to respond to the first person who sent you a message.

Example) Person X sends me a message. The Person Z sends me a message. I type '/r Yo' and it automatically fills in with 'Person X' as opposed to Person Z. I think this might be a bit of a glitch.

Also a bit of a suggestion, I was wondering if it would be possible to make whispering to people outside of your game easier. Perhaps instead of every time having to type '/w (person) (message)' if it could be made possible to '/w (message)' and the game will automatically send a message to the last person you sent a message to. Just so you don't have to constantly type the name of the person (as in the aforementioned problem as well).

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

03-12-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We are aware /r issue you mentioned. We're looking into it. I'll mention that suggestion as well. Thanks for the post!

hajtuJ

06-23-2011

Yeah i have thi same problem.