tribunal and zeals.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fluid8472

06-02-2011

Thanks to attending tribunal cases I have been hesitant to make zeal as a core item.... I'm afraid if I make a zeal early i'll be reported in case we have a bad team. Three cases I was in today I found the team had wrongfully reported zeal users who were just having a bad game. I was wondering how many other people are afraid of making a zeal when they having a bad kdr day and are afraid they gonna be reported for feeding.

Blugyblug

06-02-2011

He's got a point..
A lot of ******s report people for intentionally feeding when they're just having a bad game..or they see them tower dive once but die and report them

Most people in the tribunal will probably just see the Zeal, see the score, read chat quickly without really knowing what's happening, then punish.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

And then you read the chat logs, you see rage, and threats to feed, all by the accused of course..
Next onto viewing their items, only to find multiple Zeals with nothing else but a boot of mobility.

Then you remember "Oh! I forgot to check his KDA score!" hm.. no kills... no assists... thirty three deaths. Impressive.

Then you think.. "Maybe he just had a REALLY bad game.." and you find half a dozen similiar reported games, and several AFK reported games where he achieved level 4 with one death and.. that's it.

+1 Tribunalz.

SnafuFubar

06-02-2011

When they give you a mins worth of IP you give a mins worth of case review.

GNOY

06-02-2011

Zeal is bad starting item. No wonder you will get reported, even if it wasnt intentional feeding. I have got 0 IP since tribunal started, but I still doing this. Even pardoned one person today (WOW).

fluid8472

06-02-2011

its good on xin and yi and mf who have speed and closing abilities and in built passive damage... trust me I own with zeal in early game but people threaten to report me when I'm having an off game with any of them.

Deus Ex Macarena

06-02-2011

But.

Zealcrank. With ghost. And Overdrive.

SUPERFAST ROBOT TIME.

fluid8472

06-02-2011

point is its our business how we want to do our builds dude...... whether you stack two zeals, one for a phantom and the other for a triforce that is upto you. I'm just afraid at how tribunal will look at these builds if the game ends at 20 and you have only those items when they see your case.

SnafuFubar

06-02-2011

Well stacking 2 zeals with just boots and no damage items is just a bad build and if you end up 0/13 with just those items and reported for intentional feed you probably deserve banned for being a bad anyway.

Minrog

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Zeal is bad starting item. No wonder you will get reported
There were a few builds I had where I did a Zeal early, Tryndamere and sometimes Mundo and Sion. Those are not the standard build paths I use on those characters, but sometimes I found the extra early crit % useful. I did use Rice blades on occasion as well.

Are people getting penalized with positive scores/killed towers/high-CS because they prefer the Zeal -> IE/Ghostblade over the IE/Ghostblade -> Zeal path? If that's what the Tribunal ended up being, it's pretty fail tbh.