Orianna's passive/autoattacks proc spellvamp with revolver?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackEminem

06-01-2011

does it?

BlackEminem

06-01-2011

bump

mojozhu

06-01-2011

From what I know, spellvamp only proc spell damage. Doesn't proc on hit (Except Kayle E)

petrognome

06-02-2011

It has been said several times by Xypherous that it does not proc spell vamp. Spell vamp has absolutely nothing to do with magic damage itself.

PoisonedTea

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetroGnome View Post
It has been said several times by Xypherous that it does not proc spell vamp. Spell vamp has absolutely nothing to do with magic damage itself.
that is exactly what spell vamp is you dont get it off red althought not sure I think you do get it off items so it should give spell vamp on her passive

BRAVEYpl0x

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedTea View Post
that is exactly what spell vamp is you dont get it off red althought not sure I think you do get it off items so it should give spell vamp on her passive
Spellvamp procs off the damage done by activated abilities, regardless of damage type (magic, phys or true). As a Rule of Thumb, if you didn't press a button to make it happen, it probably doesn't proc SV

petrognome

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedTea View Post
You are completely wrong. Stop spouting ignorance.

Zero000x000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

No, it does not. Spell Vamp in general also does not synergize well with her, as all her moves are AoE.

LordRandomness

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna03 View Post
Spellvamp procs off the damage done by activated abilities, regardless of damage type (magic, phys or true). As a Rule of Thumb, if you didn't press a button to make it happen, it probably doesn't proc SV
*remaps right click to a key*

:v

Vanisher1

06-02-2011

dunno.

it worked on rumble's passive until last patch.