Champion Spotlight: Orianna, the Lady of Clockwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llokki

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zera Fox View Post
This champion is well made in my opinion, although I feel that the control over her "ball" is far too overpowered. Though I have only faced her twice, I must say that I really regret playing against Orianna as the control of her ball from one location to the next on a whim out on the map is too much. I feel it would be a little better if she had to go and retrieve the ball or recall it to her before sending it another command would be better. Any attempts to lane against an Orianna seems impossible for her throwing her contraption around from one location to the next, as well telling it to do all sorts of different things while it's away from her.
Some of the "squishy" champions simply just don't stand a chance against her and her "Ball of doom"... x.x;
I think if you actually played as her, you'd hold a different opinion. It's a lot harder to control the ball that it might look. Combine that with low AP ratios, short range on the attack command, and longish cooldowns, and you'll see she really isn't OP at all. If anything, she might even be a little UP, but I don't think my skill with her is enough that I can make that call.

xGeneral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2011

not bad

Rainbowgasm

06-08-2011

down vote me

valphor

06-11-2011

this looks really cool, but why is the gameplay faster then mine

Cruxso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

wow

Abyssal Nova

06-14-2011

(MAKE THIS POST GET UPVOTES)

Derp.

Izayoii

06-22-2011

;;;

xxconxx1

09-14-2011

its over