Feedback for generic spell color confusion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RustedApple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2009

This is mainly geared towards Veigar's Event Horizon spell for the confusion it can bring if there is a Veigar on both sides. For instance, if two such Veigars are in a group battle, it's not known whether that is a friendly Event Horizon or not, so hopefully a simple fix would be to give color tints to such spells (or all spells just for consistency) signifying whether they are ally or not, and I'm sure there can be other instances where this could be used, such as Karthus' Wall of Pain.

Labarge

08-31-2009

Were you in the same game with me last night? I noticed it for the first time last night and I thought to make a post regarding it today, only to find yours already here.

+1, there's nothing worse than holding yourself within an Event Horizon only to find out afterwards it was allied anyway and you didn't have to worry about it.

RustedApple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2009

Hehe no, I don't think so, but it did happen to me a couple days ago a couple times, and I just realized I should've posted it when I came to this part of the forum

And I know what you mean with backing off from an allied Event Horizon, done it myself and it's just very difficult without being a very aware player.