Need help with Sona and Lux builds! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michelada

06-01-2011

sona

mercury threads
soul shroud
mejaias
archangel
shurelyas
guardian angel

TourettesGuy

06-01-2011

Thank you everyone for the great advice so far It seems with both of these characters (especially Sona) there is a lot of different ways you can build them. I guess it all comes down to experimentation. I will definitely consider everyones replies in my next matches with these characters. Thank you

Prime Meridian

06-01-2011

Here's how I build Sona and basically any support character as well (Janna/Soraka/Taric):

Runes: Mpen, MP5/level, flat CDR blues, flat HP or gold/per10 or movespeed quints

Start with two faerie charms, a ward, and a health pot

First back, build 1 faerie charm into a Phiolsopher's stone and buy boots of speed and always buy more wards

Next upgrade 2nd charm into a 2nd philosopher's stone, against always buy wards when you go back

Next buy a Heart of gold and upgrade to 15% CDR boots, buy more wards

Next build aegis of the legion, buy more wards

Next build soul shroud, selling one of your philosopher's stones, buy more wards

Hopefully game is over at this point, if it keeps going upgrade your last philosopher's stone to the new tenacity item, keep buying lots of wards, maybe buy a large rod and turn it into a deathcap if the game goes super long but hopefully that doesn't happen

At some point during all of that, buy a oracles and start killing wards, but only if you are confident that you won't die for quite a while

For skills, start with 1 in Q, then max W first, taking 1 in E at lvl 4, then max Q after W and then E last. Lvl the ult every time you can of course.

TL;DR
buy at least 2, preferably 3 gold per 10 seconds items. They are amazing on supports because you want to leave your CS farm to your laning partner and they let you keep up, plus they give you sustainability/survivability

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

I use this Lux Guide and often to very well.