How would you beat this team on 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

songzgy

05-31-2011

counter cc with aoe cc, alistar, kennen, annie.

Lughsan

06-01-2011

Blitzcrank, Xin and beefy AP...

SLyF0X

06-01-2011

Annie owns melee teams 3v3 check out Oddone's guide on solomid.net. Caitlyn also could easily own any of those champs in lane so i dunno what tapobu is talking about. If you win your lane and no ganks happen successfully, you win 3v3.

Harbin

06-01-2011

For reference, everyone:

THORNMAIL DOES NOT COUNTER JAX. THE MAJORITY OF HIS DAMAGE IS MAGICAL.

His Q is magical damage. His W is magical damage. His E is magical damage. His R is magical damage. The reason you build hybrid is because he scales off of both, but the damage that scales off of both will be in majority, magic damage.

BardsmanGob

06-01-2011

A tryn with a zilean and both with GA's. The last hero needs to be some tank that hardly dies like alistar or Cho or something that also has a GA.

Also have cleanse or QSS/Banshee's to stop the cc's.

Bloodspilla

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
For reference, everyone:

THORNMAIL DOES NOT COUNTER JAX. THE MAJORITY OF HIS DAMAGE IS MAGICAL.

His Q is magical damage. His W is magical damage. His E is magical damage. His R is magical damage. The reason you build hybrid is because he scales off of both, but the damage that scales off of both will be in majority, magic damage.
It can counter jax if they build him right its hyrbid with near equal AD and AP so thornmail can help, not saying its massivly effective but it works fine and if you get it to counter another champ but end up having jax on their team anyway then it wont matter it doesnt 100% coutner jax, the fact is it gives u armour it helps, it returns 30% of AD damage taken as magic damage to them.

Having banshee's though is a good idea to stop his leap damage but i would agree most of his damage tends to be magical so both thornmail and banshee's together would do the trick.

Bloodspilla

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLyF0X View Post
Annie owns melee teams 3v3 check out Oddone's guide on solomid.net. Caitlyn also could easily own any of those champs in lane so i dunno what tapobu is talking about. If you win your lane and no ganks happen successfully, you win 3v3.
Theoreticly you could win with any champ, if the teams bad enough, but if someone could play a mean caitlyn then it would be possible, most wins easily happen by the team feeding you, there's really no skill invovled there though it possible for your team to be too skilled for them, but that's what matchmaking is supposed to stop (though i agree still has its flaws).

ReLaTiviT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusBloodSpilla View Post
It can counter jax if they build him right its hyrbid with near equal AD and AP so thornmail can help, not saying its massivly effective but it works fine and if you get it to counter another champ but end up having jax on their team anyway then it wont matter it doesnt 100% coutner jax, the fact is it gives u armour it helps, it returns 30% of AD damage taken as magic damage to them.

Having banshee's though is a good idea to stop his leap damage but i would agree most of his damage tends to be magical so both thornmail and banshee's together would do the trick.
Actually a hybrid Jax tends toward more AP since AP items give a lot more than AD items.

Also in a gank Jax probably does 70% damage as magical.

Bloodspilla

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLaTiviT View Post
Actually a hybrid Jax tends toward more AP since AP items give a lot more than AD items.

Also in a gank Jax probably does 70% damage as magical.
If you read my post it said near equal 50 or so give or take extra ap wont make that much difference in the respect of what im talking about. but yes i agree if he is ganking probably since he would use his abilities to open the gank in the first place

Crostol

06-05-2011

the other day i faced malphite, mundo and morde
of course we lost, nothing to do against them