Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dropbox Referrals **Help** :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elmowned

05-31-2011

Hello All,

I don't ask to get bashed or flamed. I simply ask for sign-ups under my referral link, so that I may be able to get extra space for my dropbox account. I need the space for a project I'm planning to run, and this would allow me not to allocate any moneys into this area.

http://db.tt/haRnaTy

Thanks in advance

**Please note, you will need to install dropbox. (It's not a virus or anything, just a great sharing utility)

Phrozen

05-31-2011

Just signed up under your link. Hope that helps

pika7

05-31-2011

dropbox is beast.
good luck getting your referrals. i cant help you because i already have it.

note: they also need to install the dropbox program for you to get your extra space.

Elmowned

05-31-2011

Thank you for the help

Hopefully I can get some more people from the community to pitch in. (pika7: I updated my post w/ your note)

pika7

05-31-2011

ill just add that dropbox is pretty much the BEST THING EVER if you have to access multiple computers.