Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I just played my first two games as Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nissan 200sx

05-31-2011

Who said he was bad?

So far I think he's pretty much amazing.

TacoGuacoBurrito

05-31-2011

Jack of all trades, ace of none.

LaughingWalrus

05-31-2011

You have to remember that most of the "Lol Lee Sin is bad" came from when he was initially released. Since then:
1) Energy costs down SIGNIFICANTLY
60/40->50/30
2) AD ratios hotfixed upwards to decent amounts
3) Flurry regeneration 10->15 energy/hit

Since one of the biggest issues was running out energy too quickly, changes 1 and 3 have since made him much, much better.

I still find him lacking in team fights though.

Aurolis

05-31-2011

You have to be pretty accurate with your skillshots, and he isn't specialized in a role which turns people away from him with his lack of damage output, not that it isn't bad or anything. He falls short late-game though.

Nissan 200sx

05-31-2011

Quote:
LaughingWalrus:
You have to remember that most of the "Lol Lee Sin is bad" came from when he was initially released. Since then:
1) Energy costs down SIGNIFICANTLY
60/40->50/30
2) AD ratios hotfixed upwards to decent amounts
3) Flurry regeneration 10->15 energy/hit

Since one of the biggest issues was running out energy too quickly, changes 1 and 3 have since made him much, much better.

I still find him lacking in team fights though.

People are still calling him bad, but yeah those helped a lot apparently.

He is definitely one of my favorite champs right now even though I've only played two games as him.

Quote:
Aurolis:
You have to be pretty accurate with your skillshots, and he isn't specialized in a role which turns people away from him with his lack of damage output, not that it isn't bad or anything. He falls short late-game though.

How is he lacking late game? Q>E>R does so much damage to squishies, and in my last game as him I dropped an Alistar through his ult in a very short time. I think you're crazy.

The Pisces Guy

05-31-2011

I'm not saying he is bad or good, but really your judgement comes from 2 normal games? I went 20-3 with Twitch the other day, so he must be in a good place right?

Deb

05-31-2011

I rage so hard when I get 1 death.