Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If hotshotgg...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meruru

05-31-2011

I know hes a good player and carry and all, but just wondering should it be possible against all odds to carry a team that completely fails

ilovetolmao

05-31-2011

Quote:
ImCuddly:
duo queue

didnt say trio queue or quad queue

i've found a loophole.

You cant trio queue of quad queue, the client won't let you queue up.

Also, I'm pretty sure he'd make it back up, but Im guessing it might take him a while to get from 2k to 2.3k or higher.

Infinite Power

05-31-2011

Dont focus the tank guys......... Aced...... You have been slain......

Powermad3

05-31-2011

Yes because HotShot leads his team in chat and tells them what to do.

He also rages at them in chat when they mess up to though, so it will be interesting to see how many people will RQ or troll after he rages at them.

Arsonist

05-31-2011

most likely not

Zangetsou

05-31-2011

hsgg lol .. wonder when is people going to stop thinking about him every single day ,
hey hsgg burped that somehow makes u pro lets everyone do it ,
he got carried by friends to high elo , and is there mainly due the system win 1 u get 14 elo loose 1 u loose 18 elo pro system is pro

Wu Thuong

05-31-2011

Quote:
Powermad3:
Yes because HotShot leads his team in chat and tells them what to do.

He also rages at them in chat when they mess up to though, so it will be interesting to see how many people will RQ or troll after he rages at them.

he doesnt even need to chat with his teammates.

i mean if he easily dominates his lane and probably manages to fetch a few kills from some other lanes, chances are that his teammates will just follow him and try to help him as much as possible.

its not like he will need their help though... lets say he picks nidalee. all he needs now is maybe 2 random guys on his team he can abuse as meatshields while he is throwing spears from somewhere far away, waiting for the right time to go in for a kill

Please Report Me

05-31-2011

Hotshot may be a ****** at times, but he IS a good player.

I honestly dislike him, but WILL ADMIT HE IS GOOD. It IS a fact

Dogmatist

05-31-2011

Let's put it this way:

At 1200 Elo, nobody's going to ban Nidalee/have a reasonable chance of facing Hotshot. There's a reason why everyone bans Nidalee against CLG (just like how everyone SHOULD ban Akali when playing against Westrice).

Pieson

05-31-2011

only if they manage to ban nidalee.