Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I haven't seen these champions in a while:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawy

05-31-2011

Lee Sin...
Haha, you are hilarious OP. Learn to play him instead of *****ing. He's not one of those easy champions that you can play extremely well on the first time.

SynysterSlayer

05-31-2011

Most of the champs you listed have a high skill cap, and by no means are underpowered.

crank my shaft

05-31-2011

Quote:
SynysterSlayer:
Most of the champs you listed have a high skill cap, and by no means are underpowered.

agreed. Maybe youre just not good?

Gale

05-31-2011

I know Kog'maw isn't underpowered. He is just one of the squishiest characters out there and he is very tricky to master since he has basically no escape.

I play him and Maokai... not sure if anyone else plays them though.

I have not seen any Morgs or Cassies lately though. And I haven't seen a Karma since a week after her release. Renekton and Rumble are also ones that I haven't really seen much of lately.