Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tooltips: Improved Smite and others

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monnok

Recruiter

08-31-2009

I really like smite as it helps the early levels a lot, so I picked up improved smite for one of my mastery points. But when I'm in game, the tooltip doesn't reflect the reduced cooldown, and admittedly, I havent timed it to make sure it is really 70 seconds now instead of 75, but the gold increase does seem to be happening, so I assume the timer is correct as well.

There are a few other times when Ive noticed not all the text fits in the tooltip, a few examples were found while playing as Karthas that i could not read all of, and the mummy guy (sorry, I forgot his name for sure, Anunu?) whose Tantrum tooltip had no content.