Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot you need to stop this bull**** and stop keeping us in the dark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

conroy

05-31-2011

will there be a patch tomorrow? no more riddles no more taunting your customers just a yes or no answer for gods sake

JokersUnited

05-31-2011

U mad bro?

CrabAppleSoup

05-31-2011

Because you asked so nicely...

Chetyre

05-31-2011

phreak already said on stream during the dreamhack qualifiers that the patch would be delayed a day since yesterday was a holiday in the states.

I dunno why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over this.

conroy

05-31-2011

Quote:
ChetyreSlayer:
phreak already said on stream during the dreamhack qualifiers that the patch would be delayed a day since yesterday was a holiday in the states.

I dunno why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over this.

because according to phreaks logic it would have been today the bank holiday was monday

TheFailBus

05-31-2011

Quote:
conroy:
because according to phreaks logic it would have been today the bank holiday was monday

That would be true i patch day wasn't normally tuesday.

Powermad3

05-31-2011

Quote:
conroy:

Riot also had the day off yesterday.

CrabAppleSoup

05-31-2011

I guarantee your more likely to get a red response if you don't sound like an angry ***** in your forum title.

DeadXera

05-31-2011

they already said it would be tonight, back on like... sat/sunday. what more do you want than "it will be tuesday night"?

Alchemyists

05-31-2011

Honestly, have you ever noticed how Riot doesn't release exact dates?

It's because of people like you, who get mad when they don't get what they're expecting, even if it is sheer fabrication.

Riot fine tunes the patches before launch, that's why it is not always on the exact day you are expecting it. This cuts down on bugs, etc.

This is also one of the reasons why League of Legends doesn't have half a million hot fixes between patches.