good/bad idea? overly complicated way of scoring a kill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

how hard would it be to get the timing down to kill someone who is teleporting back to their fountain with ezreal's ultimate?

they always end up in the same spot, theyre presumably low health,

is it worth an hour or 2 of messing around with a friend and getting the timing down on it?

you have 8 seconds get your ult to the fountain from the moment they start porting.

sounds like something unbelievably annoying if perfected.

Mr Bláck

05-31-2011

u wud to work out the time it takes for ult to hit the fountain, then master the timing of bluepill.

Grajek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

dont try it with friend, there are places where ur further from fountain,
instinct is best timing machine

TheBlindPoet

05-31-2011

i once fired an ashe arrow from nexus to nexus and it took for ****ing EVER to land. might be impossible...

Yul

05-31-2011

well grajek i understand and would take that into consideration the friend bluepills and tells me when hes doing it, while i stand around the map, the reason the friend is there is to tell me if i hit.

after that its just rinse repeat until its consistent

Teemo Hunter

05-31-2011

Remember Ez's ult loses damage the more minions it hits along the way. They'd have to be extreeeeeeeeeemely low, like 40 or so hp.

steamTRAIN1337

05-31-2011

Or you can just play Karthus and not have to think about it

Ryemann

05-31-2011

I actually killed a Rammus one game at his fountain with Ez's ult for FB. That was the only kill I got. That Rammus made it a point to ignore everyone else and taunt me every time that game. And yeah...its fun to do, but getting the timing right is the key. And I believe it takes about 7-8 seconds to travel from fountain to fountain. So have fun trying to do that