I know a group of 4 people who play together and always report everyone else AFK

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriPhy View Post
you're assuming everyone who uses the tribunal checks the chatlogs

the overwhelming majority of the time people see 5+ reports and they just vote to punish

dont pretend as thoujgh you haven't done it
I haven't done it.

Face it, Joker, not everyone is like you.

PayForYourSins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Even if everyone who views a case on the tribunal clicks punish it's upto riot for the final decision whether to "punish" or "pardon".

DeezKnots

05-31-2011

It's pretty obvious when someone is AFK a match or not.

yettie2

Recruiter

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Without getting into specific details of our anti-abuse mechanisms - I can say that this type of behavior will not have any negative impact.
Is it safe to assume that these mechanisms also take into account players that almost always play with the same four friends premade and report legitimate cases (such as myself)? I'm assuming so but would like to check.

Ko Hakoo

05-31-2011

Well, there is damage dealt and taken per second. If that is a relatively large number, combined with kills deaths and assists, it is hard to claim someone is AFK.