Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin Bug Info. Numbers Included.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buisiness

05-31-2011

Quote:
LazyOrb:
That's interesting. I wasn't able to replicate this bug with 20 ms, even with a script.

ahh i should mention my keyboard scripts button presses in 2 parts.

it has a delay timer for how long the button is to be held down and a delay for the next button press after it is released.

try altering your script so that it looks like this

E down
E up
E down
E up

and even then you might want to toss in an extra E press. i got a few friends that said adding the extra E did the trick.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

05-31-2011

Quote:
Buisiness:
first off let me say im not advocating the use of this bug. im posting here to inform and compare data from others. heres what ive done in my testing with lee sin and his tempest ability.

with a steady latency of 60ms i was not able to replicate the bug manually. but i have a macroable keyboard. so i made a E, E, macro and started fiddling with the delays between each skill press.

the time between presses that it took for 100% activation of the bug was .045 seconds. however i was able to repeat it with delays as low as .03 and as high as .07 but with much less success rate actually leaning towards the lower delays in terms of % times done.

ive also noted that this bug has something to do with hit detection as it would not activate for me at ANY delay setting unless there were mobs/champions around for it to hit.

Good testing. Can you repost it in bug section? It would stay for longer and make sure that Riot sees it.

LuciferDuck

05-31-2011

they will fix it in next patch and make lee sin more viable i hope

Darkfyre666

05-31-2011

My connection is a little laggy and my average latency is around 160 ms. This bug is reproducible very easily at this latency.

zors

Recruiter

05-31-2011

I played Lee Sin a lot when he came out. I was able to double-tempest every single time I tried. It really helps out his jungle.

Andromansis

Recruiter

05-31-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac