Lee Sin Bug Info. Numbers Included.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buisiness

05-31-2011

first off let me say im not advocating the use of this bug. im posting here to inform and compare data from others. heres what ive done in my testing with lee sin and his tempest ability.

with a steady latency of 60ms i was not able to replicate the bug manually. but i have a macroable keyboard. so i made a E, E, macro and started fiddling with the delays between each skill press.

the time between presses that it took for 100% activation of the bug was .045 seconds. however i was able to repeat it with delays as low as .03 and as high as .07 but with much less success rate actually leaning towards the lower delays in terms of % times done.

ive also noted that this bug has something to do with hit detection as it would not activate for me at ANY delay setting unless there were mobs/champions around for it to hit.

Harmswahy

05-31-2011

And what does it do.... ?

JonneyMarket

05-31-2011

Interesting...

No wonder I couldn't replicate the glitch :|

I carry Alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2011

That's interesting. I wasn't able to replicate this bug with 20 ms, even with a script.

C Falcon

05-31-2011

There's a very easy way if you press with the mouse and press e at the same time.

tehshiz

05-31-2011

Yeah, you need to be near some enemy for it to work. I can get it almost every time with around 70ms. Once you get the rhythm, it's not too hard.

Ehh No Way

05-31-2011

its not a bug from what ive read the Dubble E E spam is legit D:

pika7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

i'll just report that the bug can be done 100% of the time at 200ms ping.
just by pressing E twice.

Haelstrom

05-31-2011

For those curious, hitting Tempest (his E) rapidly causes it to do the first part twice.

It's a bug, but one that gives him his jungle / lane harass power right now. So it's a tricky thing to just fix without some tweaks elsewhere to compliment.

However, what is definitely bugged, is that I've managed to do Tempest twice.. and then get the 2nd part's effects while getting the damage of the first both times. Very rare, has happened twice all my time playing him, but I felt dirty.

Desit

05-31-2011

Riot have said that when they manage to remove it they will look at the tempest dmg after the fix.

Anyway, my match history with Lee Sin in ranked is 9 - 2, and i don't find him as an underwhelming champion. I don't manage to use this bug, and i don't need it. I found out how to be effective, and i think that i found out which runes who make him great.

But that aside, i don't think this bug should be in-game when there is only few who is able to make this work. Either it's intentional or it shouldn't be in-game, imo!