I am 865 Elo. Help me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsundere

05-31-2011

Looks like you should stick with Blitz, Shen doesn't seem to be working.

Also I'm not sure how good your csing is but work on that, as well as warding and overall map awareness. It helps both you and your team out if you buy a ward every time you have some spare gold on a trip back home.

Your average number of deaths with those champs is also pretty high, try to die less if you can, make sure you know what you're running into if you're going to engage enemies so you don't end up dying for nothing.

Gamon

05-31-2011

try a ganking champion like annie when u play mid or eve roaming

kill the same player few times he may rage out, if they have jungle try ganking him first u will screw him up and he may end up quitting

many ppl rage fast in this elo

Fatal Xception

05-31-2011

Disregard kills.
Go for inhibs.

magusTX

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaguardian View Post
Well, the first thing is don't play shen anymore.
Nothing makes me angrier than an idiot team captain that first picks shen, locks, and THEN asks who can play shen. Shen isn't op stop picking him

Druiddroid

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mappy4ever View Post
That I have been working on. One of the most major things I have been trying to improve on.

Thank you.
Your death toll also seems a bit high. It's easy to play Karthus and run around in full AP gear tanking the enemy team and then ulting, but it is a gimmick and won't help you improve.

You have enough kills and assists per game for sure, just play a bit smarter and try to die less.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by magusTX View Post
Nothing makes me angrier than an idiot team captain that first picks shen, locks, and THEN asks who can play shen. Shen isn't op stop picking him
I actually mained shen for the longest time.

darkarim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

wait for elo reset

MaysonDC

05-31-2011

I am around the same ELO and I am starting to pull myself out.Here are my suggestions

1) LAST HIT.. Gold = Items = Kills (typically)

2) Ward and get Dragon.. I cannot say this enough. Often times your team WILL suck and you need to help them by getting them global gold

3) Control there jungle. Jungle control is a good 80% of the game and if you control it you control not only the cash flow but also the buffs.

Hope these tips help you and if not.. Que with me

Mappy

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysonDC View Post
I am around the same ELO and I am starting to pull myself out.Here are my suggestions

1) LAST HIT.. Gold = Items = Kills (typically)

2) Ward and get Dragon.. I cannot say this enough. Often times your team WILL suck and you need to help them by getting them global gold

3) Control there jungle. Jungle control is a good 80% of the game and if you control it you control not only the cash flow but also the buffs.

Hope these tips help you and if not.. Que with me
Thank you. I will try to consider all of those factors. How do I last hit with Blitzcrank.

Deadly Paradox

05-31-2011

Play champions that snow ball hard and fast, or champions that are normally never picked/seen at that Elo range. Irelia, Xin Zhao, Renekton, Blitzcrank, Annie, Malzahar, Anivia all work.