I am 865 Elo. Help me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

I am 865 Elo at the moment.

I don't know what to do, No matter what I do, It's always 1 win game, and then 1 lose game. So The Elo never changes..

Give me tips, suggestions, anythings..

I really want my Elo improved ):

I have 53 Wins / 61 Loses

My Top 3 Played Champions Rating :

Karthus : 14 Wins / 10 Loses 11.8 / 11.1 / 11.9 (Per Game Average)
Blitzcrank : 15 Wins / 5 Loses 8.1 / 7.5 / 12.9 (Per Game Average)
Shen : 2 Wins / 8 Loses 5.4 / 9.8 / 10.5 (Per Game Average)

Tell me what I need to do to improve in any aspect. I would appreciate any help.

King Timbo

05-31-2011

make a new acc and start over. a bad start like that ****s u over hard. or just learn to play janna really good

BarrSupport

05-31-2011

Well, the first thing is don't play shen anymore. He obviously isn't working out for you.

In that elo, AD blitz, AP blitz, AND tank blitz are all viable. I suggest you stick with him.
Karthus is a solid mage i guess.

Don't forget to always last hit, ward whenever its possible, DON'T RAGE AT FAILING TEAMATES, and communicate with your team

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaguardian View Post
Well, the first thing is don't play shen anymore. He obviously isn't working out for you.

In that elo, AD blitz, AP blitz, AND tank blitz are all viable. i suggest you stick with him
I mostly go AD Blitzcrank, Once a While Tank. Never Ap.

Druiddroid

05-31-2011

Get more creep kills.

Kude

05-31-2011

I've been down to 300, i know your pain.

Last hit as much as you can, play the most OP stomping champs you can, be what your team needs you to be, and DON'T RAGE AT THEM.

Eventually they will want to win since as troll as a few may be, there's no better troll to the other team than winning against them. Last month was 376, now im at the 1100-1300 range, don't lose hope!

Mappy

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druiddroid View Post
Get more creep kills.
That I have been working on. One of the most major things I have been trying to improve on.

Thank you.

CASHEW PEANUT

05-31-2011

nocturne

EDIT : if you dont have him, ban him, if you do, play as much as possible

Mappy

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kude View Post
I've been down to 300, i know your pain.

Last hit as much as you can, play the most OP stomping champs you can, be what your team needs you to be, and DON'T RAGE AT THEM.

Eventually they will want to win since as troll as a few may be, there's no better troll to the other team than winning against them. Last month was 376, now im at the 1100-1300 range, don't lose hope!
Oh wow! That is an amazing jump man! Great work. Too bad that will never work out for me. ):

FxyO

05-31-2011

Well i just played a game as janna / xin (prolly one of the best lane comps in lol)
the xin tower dived 3 times, died, and rushed a gunblade. i was 1450 elo.

and people say you can just carry out... lmfao. luck out.